Based on current advice we are now taking additional proactive steps including:
- Increased frequency of cleaning across public areas
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and electronic pin pads with anti-bacterial liquids
- Regular training and consistent communication to our team regarding the highest standards of cleaning and increased focus on hand hygiene
- Following advice from the Australian Government we have temporarily closed facilities and communal areas including swimming pool, tennis court, BBQ’s, camping area and camp kitchen. Please ask reception on the status of each facility prior to arrival.
- Implementation of the recommended precautionary operational measures of the Australian Government Department of Health to protect the health and safety of guests and employees
- Providing guests with information on the precautions they can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19
- Communication of new social distancing rules to guests and team members advising them to keep 1.5 meters away from other persons
- We ask that if you as a guest are experiencing any symptoms of the virus you cancel your stay with us and contact your doctor immediately
By making a booking you agree to follow all government regulations regarding travel restriction due to COVID19. It is your responsibility to ensure you meet all the criteria to stay with us, prior to check in.
In addition, we will not be accepting guests who have:
- travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- symptoms of Coronavirus
- had Coronavirus
- had contact with somebody with Coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- visited/travelled through any of the current COVID Impacted areas/Hotspots in the last 14 days, as listed here COVID19 Hotspots
Should you be affected by any of these scenarios, we ask you to make contact immediately with our reservations team so we can arrange cancellation of your booking.
Whilst these measures may be an inconvenience, they are aligned with advice provided by the Queensland Government and Department of Health aimed at ensuring we continue to put guest health and safety at the forefront of our business.
We are absolutely committed to maintaining our focus on providing a safe and enjoyable stay here at Southside Holiday Village and will continue to review procedures in line with Government and Department of Health advice. For further information regarding Coronavirus and/or Government advice please visit: www.health.gov.au or call the Public Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
We thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented time.
Reducing Coronavirus risk